Who It’s For:
Startups to Global Giants
Chuck has captured the ear and earned the trust of organizations of all sizes, from large and prestigious clients including Pepsi-Cola, Keurig, Fidelity, IBM, Astra-Zeneca, and hundreds of others in nearly every industry….
To startups of every kind, from the idea-on-a-napkin stage through wealth-amassing exits, sharing the practices of the most successful new ventures and pointing you to resources to help you launch, get funding, or grow your venture.
Helping you identify the right audiences, craft an awe-stoking strategy and business approach, craft a compelling and differentiating story, and move stakeholders to action.
What We Can Cover:
- Business and Communications Review or Development
- Story Architecture and Crafting
- Pitch, deck, materials, branding, and message review
- Deck, narrative, and pitch creation
- Honing of mage, brand, and persona
- Exploration of new ideas and those ideas beyond-the-obvious
- Network connections
- The eloquent answer to “What do you do?”
- Encouragement when support is needed
- Tough love when it is needed