Pitch Lab is not just about the opportunity to deliver your presentation, but to get immensely valuable critique and recommendations to help you improve. Well before you deliver it prime time to important audiences.
Remember, your pitch is often the only portal to reach and ignite the interest of a stakeholder.
Unlike most pitch events, Pitch Lab is about in-depth feedback, dissection, reconstruction, focusing well beyond whether someone likes your product, technology, or service. You’ll learn whether the message you intended to send is the one received. That that your were clear. That you impressed. That you will be remembered.
We’ll look at:
- Your Business Idea: Does it seem like a good one?
- Your Content: Did it cover what your audience expects?
- Your Clarity: Did you express it well? Did your message come through? Where might there be confusion? What did they love? Not love?
- Your Deck: Were you materials clear? Professional? Easy to understand? Consistent with your content? What image did you project?
- Your Delivery: Were you poised? Confident? Prepared to answer questions?
- Your Impact: Did you engage? Will they remember you? Will they ask you to tell them more? Can your audience now explain what you do to someone else?
Your will have five minutes to present and will be recorded.
Feedback starts with your own review, followed by the critique of peers, who will also be presenting that day. It will conclude with a professional review. You will be surprised to learn as much critiquing as being critiques.
The session is limited to five companies in a four-hour lab.
Contact us for more information.